Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mississippi Jackson Mission


Want Shirts/Hoodies for $5 Cheaper???

Here's what to do:

- Just leave a comment about how many shirts/hoodies you want for this specific mission at the cheaper price, and your email address. Once the # of shirts/hoodies reaches at least 20, we will then email you notifying that we have posted a checkout at the bottom of this post allowing you to order what you want at the discounted price. If you make a comment, then decide you would rather order the normal way, be sure to delete your comment so that we can have an accurate count.

Note: If you aren't in any rush to get mission shirts/hoodies, and would like them for cheaper, this may be a good way for you to get them. If you need them by a certain time, you can always order the normal way by ordering on the "Order Shirts and Hoodies" tab.


2 comments:

  1. i would like 2 shirts and 2 hoodies please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting us know! If you give me your email then I can update you when it reaches 20. Although I do have to say, most people typically end up just ordering the normal way, so I don't know how soon it would reach 20. What I normally for those who comment saying what they'd like and it doesn't reach the 20, if you want to order them soon let me know and I will give you $2.50 off each shirt and hoodie you order, so that's still a decent discount. Let me know if that works for you, thanks again!

    ReplyDelete